Monday, June 02, 2008

in sch now.. was in sch at 12+ 1 pm la.. but then went to toowong to submit my application form for house rental.. so was back in sch at abt 3pm.. trying to study ya.. did manage to read thru' abit la.. then when feel slpy and tired so play abit of PSP -Bomberman =) my favourite.. bought Merlo coffee to drink to keep myself awake la.. but then cant realli last long coz reading is realli very tiring and will make mi feel slpy.. still trying to work hard ya.. got to start on CHEM3004 soon coz dun realli understand that =x haha.. ok la.. play abit of my bomberman then continue to study le.. abit hungry but then noe i cant realli eat anything now coz my stomach cant put in more stuff le.. heez.. ok..

jiayou jiayou.. soon.. it will be soon.. yes.. GAMBATTE..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home