Monday, August 25, 2008

didn't go sch today..
cant get myself out of the bed..
got 2 reasons..
one is i cant drag myself out of the bed
coz i'm too tired..
the other reason is i still can feel bit n bit of pain on my ankle..
is just a weird feeling..
the pain goes on n off..
sometime it seems to be fine..
no pain, feel alright..
but aft sometime..
can feel the pain..
not realli that pain but is still pain..
haha..
talking rubbish rite..

bcoz of the pain i decide not to go to sch today..
if not i got to wear covered shoes then think will be painful..
going to be lab work n more lab work..
haiz..
is so boring..
haiz..
whenever i feel low..
this thought always come to my mind..
why do i make myself suffer..
1 year here should be enough..
why go for another year of honours..
although i know honours is good for my resume (CV)..
hmm... dunno la..
still thinking of staying here longer..
to apply for PR..
dunno is that thought right or wrong..
haiyo..
is boring..
but i dunno will that be a correct decision..
hmm..

haiz..
watever..
just see how things go..
hmm..
please get something to brighten up my life..
please make my life more lively..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home