Thursday, August 21, 2008

sprained ankle =(

ok.. let talk about todae..
coz something stupid happened to me =x

today morning went for medical check up at city..
so took citycat (ferry) to Riverside then walk to the building..
everything is fine..
although i'm just very sick..
used alot of tissue today thanks to my flu..

so medical checkup went fine..
everything is good..
so after check up need to go back sch to do my lab work le..
so walk from check up place to citycat stop..
just when i reaching..
i fell =(
i sprained my ankle..
it was so damn painful coz it was long since i last experience tis kind of pain.
i dunno is it coz twisted my ankle or sprained ankle..
is was so painful but i manage to walk to take citycat..

when seated down on citycat..
still feel the pain.. on and off..
then when i got off at sch..
it was fine.. not that painful..
walk walk.. the pain gone..
so i thought it will be alright..

so started my lab by chaning to covered shoes that i left in sch locker..
so walk still okok..
then aft awhile..
here come the stupid pain..
haiz..
after lab change back to my open toes shoes..
then pain is even more..
is on n off..
but it realli can be that painful at time n no pain at times too..
sickening rite...

thinking of why i fell..
haiz..
maybe i was realli too tired le..
realli too sick le..
is so obvious i got stupid cold since everyone ask mi..
and with my stupid red nose =(
and watery eyes..

can feel the swell in my ankle although isnt obvious
but
when touch it lightly also can feel..
haiz..
how..?
no sin seh here..
wanna wrap my ankle also cannot..
sian ar..
i think i will just leave it like tis.
wait for it to recovery itself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home