Tuesday, August 26, 2008

now is 8 PM in Brisbane..
i'm currently in school now..
going home soon..
the sky is so dark outside..
coz at 6+ PM
the sky will turn dark..
so the night here is super long..

reach school at ard 10 plus in the morning..
drag myself out of the bed which i actually suppose to be up at 8 plus 9..
but i just cant get myself out of the bed =x
didnt do much in the morning
just busy checking out my student email
then just got the notice that there is another seminar today at 1 pm..
so..
i onli start doing my lab work at 2 plus..
ate my super late lunch at 4.30 pm coz i got late breakfast at 10 plus..
and partially i was busy preparing my solution..
till 4.30 then can relax abit to go eat..
stay back aft that to continue to make 3 more solutions..
then stay back to write up my logbook (practical book)..
i still got my seminar notes to write..
coz we need to keep a seminar notebook for checking..
is part of the course component..
sian...

get Research Proposal seminar to give on the 11th September..
haiz.. that means i got to do presentation slides..
that means i got to speak my CMI (cannot make it) english for presentation..
OMG..!!!
Honours Honours Honours..
why cant it just be research n research..
dun need all the talking and the writing..
haiz..
got to go think of what to present for my seminar le..
sian 1/2..
i need some morale booster..
i need some happiness booster..
boost juice..!!
i love boost juice..
there is 1 at vivo city..
that time during the opening ceremony,
me, meijie, diana and chunpei were "working"
is fun.. haha..
i love "all berry bang"
coz got the strawberry de "seed" to bite..
haha..
i know i'm weird..
but i just like that..
haha..

ok.. got to go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home