Wednesday, August 06, 2008

viewing facebook..
sometime it just make mi envy and jealous.

the 21st birthday party that i attended and seen.
my friends they always have their boyfriend/girlfriend with them
to share their joy, create happiness.

but for me..
my initial plan for 21st birthday have changed and changed.
initially, i onli decide to study degree here.
which mean now i'm suppose to be back in Singapore.
i decided to hold my birthday celebrate at aloho loyang side by side with wee kiang
coz our birthday is just a day differences.
his on the 12th, mine on the 13th.
we celebrate near each other so that our friends dun need to rush to 2 different places.
but i spoilt the plan.
i'm currently in australia.
i also planned my birthday with you by my side.
shaaring my joy, my happiness and my special moments.
but the plan changed again.
i spoilt the plan too.

i planned to have my birthday with my dearest netballers
but now i'm all alone in brisbane.
lonely..
i do miss them.. everyone of them..
i do miss you.. not every moment that i used to be.
but looking at those celebrations that others have.
i missed you again..
but what to do..
who ask mi to be a spoiler

but i know ur birthday will be a good one..
a nicely done one..
coz i believe you and her will arrange a nice one..
or she will arrange a very nice one for u =)

i feel happie for you coz i know you found the right one.
it does hurt me sometime when come to think of it that i wasn't the one.
but what to do.
i'm just not your cup of tea.
or maybe should say..
so far..
i wasn't anyone right cup of tea =(
sad rite..
but no choice..
who ask mi not to be a nice ger.
not a gentle or caring one.
not an understanding one.
opps =x
or maybe should say..
who ask me to have such a bad temper..

ohhh yess..
did i mention..
my bad temper is back again =x
due to some issues and stuff..
the good temper that i have after that time is gone =(
i know i should find it back..
train it back..
but dunno why..
i just lost my temper easily nowadays..
i do miss the good temper i have on you during that last period
and after break up..
and i was surprised with that too..
so now what..?
should get back the good temper ya..
haha..
i'm talking rubbish again..


lonely 21st..
without that special person.
without that special one.
without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home