Wednesday, September 10, 2008

as usual..
is 5am now..
and i'm not sleepy at all..
when i'm suppose to be in deep sleep now..
but i'm not..

haiz..
i know i need to get my sleeping time right..
but i think that can't be possible for the time being..
doing my seminar presentation slides..
added animations..
hope it will be better..
trying to write my speech out..
so that i can read and practise that..
but i know i cant read and speak during the seminar..

i'm just very stress and worried about the seminar..
is my 1st time doing a presentation on my own..
is the 1st time i'm presenting alone..
is the 1st time i got to talk in front of so many people with my lousy english..
is the 1st time i got to answer all the question ask alone..

i hate presentations..
i hate speaking in front of others..
i cant speak well i know..
especially with that english of mine..
if you ask mi present or speak in chinese..
that wun be a problem..
but now..
i got to speak in front of so many lecturers..
got to stand confidently in front..
i'm lack of confident..
i'm always a person who lack of confident..
haiz..
this seminar talk is pressuring me alone..
although is it not assessed..
but it will affect and leave the impressions on the lecturers..
who might be assessing me when come to my Honours thesis presentation..
so i got to do it well..
to leave a good impression..
but i'm stress..
stressed up by that..
haiz..
i'm worried..
i'm afraid..
haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home