Monday, September 21, 2009

Leaving Australia in 9 days =(

in 9 days time i'm flying home..
come to think of it, i have already been in Australia for 2 years and 2 months..
time really flies..
i have complete my Bachelor and Honours when it just feel that yesterday i just fly to Brisbane alone on the plane to this weird place where there are only 2 faces that i know (xiaoying and michelle)
but now.. i made so many friends although more than 80% are Singaporean when I am suppose to know more Caucasian but i guess i know only 5 but none of them I am close with..
so what for i come overseas to study to know more Singaporean..?? weird right..

hmm..
i still have not finish packing my stuff to ship them back..
for the time being i already have 6 boxes of stuff and I believe i will have about 8 boxes at the end..
and i am thinking of my parent expression and comments when they see all my stuff..
i believe i will get nagging and scolding but then after all these, i still got all these stuff send back to me =x heez..

i made a to-do list before i get back to SG but i believe i might not be able to do them all but hopefully as much as possible ba..

To-do list: Harbour Town (Gold Coast), Direct Factory Outlets (DFO Airport), Belgian Beer Cafe (mussels), Oishi sushi @ Sunny Bank, havaianas flip flop, dinner at Jun Japanese-Malaysian Cuisine (chilli crab and stuff), Korean food (Hot Pot, BBQ etc), Cold Rock Ice-cream, Baskin and Robin Ice-cream...!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home