Sunday, September 04, 2011

我有點想你⋯⋯ i let go of a super nice and caring guy who will go all out for me and give me unlimited support and love and also accepting me for what I am.

i know i will never be able to find someone like you anymore. you are the best guy i have ever met, but I let go of your hands. i know i will miss you, miss those days we have and miss your hugs and kisses. Australia has most of those sweet and happy memories we have.

2 years 7 months, a period which i won't say is too long but it isn't a short period of time too.

if everything can start all over, how things will be like now..?


Quote of the day given to me: Life is short, don't live in regrets. Even if you know it will hurt, don't look back, look forward, is too late.

Question: can one really don't live in regrets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home