Saturday, September 17, 2011

i'm tired..

physically tired till somehow i don't feel the tiredness even though i have been working 16, 12, 16 hours of work with only 4 hrs of sleep.. somehow i know i'm tired but it wasn't register into my mind..

mentally tired.. from all the loads that are on me.. work is the main part of it..

emotionally tired.. don't know is there even this term but somehow i think i'm like that.. i can be so emotionless till sometime it also makes me wonder, who am i..

cab to office with weiling today at 6.20. reach office at about 7+.. drink a cup of coffee and started work.. have late lunch at 12.20pm.. have porridge, coleslaw and tofu with minced meat. i didn't finish my porridge, somehow don't feel that hungry.. didn't have dinner coz even till 8+pm.. i still don't feel hungry.. only drank water.. till now, i don't feel hungry.. is my body overwork till i can't tell or feel anything.? only have that little food for the day but don't feel hungry even though my day is so long.. took cab back from office at 11.55pm.. still don't feel hungry.. i guess.. i have successfully reduced my appetite =) which to me of course is a good thing like that i can eat less, spend less, weight less..
if tmr i can fast for a day.. i think i can have 1 meal a day le =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home