Sunday, September 04, 2011

SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Marathon 2011

went for SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Marathon 2011. as usual, is father's company event and we joined the 5KM Fun Run.. what i could say is that it becames a little bit of run plus alot of walk coz there are too many people. Walk for 1 hour (5KM) from Esplanade to Padang. Pass thru MBS, to Sheares Bridge then to Marina Square then Funan IT area then Padang (Finishin point).. what makes my day today is one of my father's colleague ask me what i'm doing? Studying at Secondary School or Polytechnic..? then i stared at him for awhile and laughed until my mother say I'm working already.. this is so funny.. think the uncle eye-sight got problem =x then he ask my youngest sister where she is studying now? JC? i cant stop laughing coz she is only Sec 2 =x told my sister she can become my elder sister liao =x haha..


The thought of the 2K made my heart ache.. 感觉心隐隐作痛.. But I guess this is incomparable to yours.. But I can't help but feel the pain too, not only because money but other things else too....... somehow it feels great chatting with you on MSN.. no pressure and can talk about anything under the sky.. sometime i did ask myself, will i fall for you again..? hmm.. is up for time to tell me the answer..

you told me that you are afraid that i will get hurt and be bully by others but u can't help but wanna let me go for the risk as u cant stop me.. i'm very selfish right? i think so too.. you also say something that i kept in my mind..
Be observant during dating. don't put in so much when you don't know the person well cause you are afraid in the end of the day, i will be hurt and hurt badly.. i can only promise you, i know i might be hurt but maybe i need to learn it the hard way. i won't let you see i'm hurt, i will recover before u see me =)
you also say.. maybe, maybe only.. my faith is shaken cause i have choices to choose from that why i couldn't settle down.. i'm sorry for that.. i really appreciate you being so understanding and accepting me for who i am.. i know you love me that's why you let me go n explore and hoping that one day i will return unhurt and back to you fully and only to u.. is really very sweet of you.. really..

i know you love me with no limit and he like me only.. i know you are willing to give me everything and anything that you could, but he couldn't do that yet.. is very foolish of me right.. but.. i guess i'm just that silly.. i won't say i don't love you anymore but i do like him.. how can 1 person fall for 2..? i'm very not devoted right.. haiz.. maybe in the end of the day, i will lose both, which i know might be the case, but now. i choose nobody.. life is good for now.. not going dating with anyone and i tell you i will let you know if i'm officially going dating with anyone coz u say u wanna be mentally prepared if saw me with someone else on street.. though u will be sad but u wanna know.. thanks miiee miiee.. i also told you, let me know if u are going dating too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home