Sunday, October 02, 2011

i really don't know what to blog about le.. there are a lot of mixed feeling in me.. don't know how to express them in words anymore.. don't know how to share or speak out.. guess it is better to keep all in me now.. don't want to let anyone know anything already.. somehow, just got the feeling of not being able to speak out.. something is stuck there, but i'm also unsure of what is it.. but kind of making me feel not comfortable.. guess for the time being, i won't speak of anything yet as i really don't know what is really bothering me. oh well, i think i'm good for now.. feeling alright although something is bothering me but i'm feeling okay, really feel okay =)

i am already lost in my own world but not knowing which is the real me.. have a lot of different masks in front of different person until i think i myself already lost, which is the real me.. will not make life difficult for anyone, making sure that nobody is affected by me and everyone is living happily and well.. that's for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home