Monday, March 26, 2007

wAt eLsE cAn i dO? u JIAYOU wOrz..

i'M LOST.. the light that shine to bring me out of tis haze is not there anymore.. having to shine alwayz making him tired. i'm sorrie.. juz let mi struck in tis haze n wait till things get back to normal or when u r there to be my light again ba..

JIAYOU my dear.. hoping everything will be fine for u indeed ur studies or ur basketball..

bye ppl.. i wun blog that much anymore.. blogging now is so miserable.. blogging now is so meaningless.. i feeling very tired le.. is onli 2 n a 1/2 day n i alreay reach my limit le.. i realli so useless.. wat a burden to u n every of my friends.. i realli hope u will pick mi up someday n we will walk together n begin our journey again.. but all tis is my own self de thinking n wish n hope n dream onli la.. a hand wun clap.. but ur hand is too busy n tired to clap mine le.. haiz..

...... ...... ...... ....... i will nv give up on tis relationship....... ...... ..... it sound so similar n it sound like i juz heard it yesterdae... but it is all illusion... my life will still go on.. i noe ur life will go on too.. JIAYOU ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home