Saturday, September 29, 2007

GAMBATE ! ! !

...The 6th day without dear dear by my side...
没有你在身边的第 6 天


finally wake up le.. realli think my body de clock spoilt.. slp at 12 + 1 am yesterday but dunno y suddenly wake up at 4+ am.. so no choice cant realli slp back so did part of my assignment.. then at 5+6 am i tell myself i must die die oso slp back liao if not afternoon i confirm will feel slpy de.. then 9+ am wake up again then slp back then finally at 11+ am i wake up la.. haiz.. y like tt ar.. cannot tahan n cannot help it oso lehz.. hmm.. realli spoilt liao.. haha.. no control over my body with the slping time n slping hours n wat time i wake up... sian ar... nvm.. go do my work le.. jiayou..

dream of u again.. suddenly realli hope that u r at my side.. missed ur hug missed ur jokes missed ur crap-ness missed lame-ness miss ur crazy-ness missed everything abt u.. hmm.. nvm.. yenwei jiayou.. soon u will see ur dear dear le.. so jiayou for this 1+ month... GAMBATE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home