Thursday, September 27, 2007

i'M rEtUrNiNg oN 18tH nOv 2007 ^-^

...The 4th day without dear dear by my side...
没有你在身边的第 4 天


my return flight detail has changed.. i'm returning on 18th Nov 2007 instead of 26th Nov 2007 coz my exam finish on 15th Nov then dunno wat to do for that 10 days.. wanna go to Melbourne but wanna budget.. so push forward my flight date then faster go back Singapore to find a part-time job ba.. haben inform anyone yet.. later going to tell my sis to ask her tell my father.. as for other ppl mayb when i go back it isn't important.. anyway.. just post it here for those who visit my blog to know =) i'll be back sooner than i tell u ppl le.. hope u guys r looking forward for my return =p

wanna tell you this but mayb i shouldn't ba.. if u got read my blog then u will noe ba.. didn't wanna msg u to bother u.. coz i think whenever u think of mi u feel very pek chey ba.. so.. is better i dun contact u ba.. mayb is a better solution n is fairer to u ba coz i realli affect ur mood in a not gd way.. perhaps stop contacting each other is the best option ? i also dunno but i will stop contacting u.. or mayb should sae i will minimise n control myself from contacting you.. will it be better to u? i will stop myself from wanting to msg u from hoping that u will contact mi.. stop all the dreaming.. stop everything.. mayb this is the right way.. right thing to do.. i dunno.. juz let it be ba.. i cant do anything at all actually.. n i dun wanna give u trouble..

anyway.. YEN WEI is time to 奋斗.. 加油 ! ! !
you onli haf urself now.. no one else le.. u can onli depend on urself le.. JIAYOU !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home