Friday, August 08, 2008

Logitech Z-10 Interactive Speaker System ! ! !

yeah.. my first ever speaker is here.. like it alot =) see the specification n stuff ya.. just love it =)

here is the photo
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/202&cl=au,en

nice nice rite.. i bid at ebay.. haha.. not realli that cheap.. but not that expensive as the retail price of AU$299.95.. got it at AU$93 with postage everything.. bid it at $72.. but pay using my singapore credit card = using my own money... cost mi S$123.. but is nice ba.. is loud n cool.. hehez..

give so comments ya.. hehez.. dun tell mi is too expensive.. i noe it.. but i just like it.. hehez... treat it as my 21st birthday present that i get for myself then =) heez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home