Friday, September 12, 2008

my presentation was finally over on thurs..
i also dunno did it counted as not bad..
i guess i didnt speak that clearly and into details..
as usual..
i'm nervous..
so i speak very fast n like kind of rushing thru' i believe..
i was stuck at the Questions section..
i dunno how to answer the questions ask by the lecturers..
haiz..
got to read more n know better of my work..
found out that who are my examiners (3 of them)..
and i know i'm going to die in the real presentation le..
since they are my examiner =(
haiz...

didn't go to sch todae which i'm suppose to..
i need to run my experiment and get some results.
but i was just too tired..
i slept earlier than usual..
i slept at 12am in the midnight..
but i cant get myself out of the bed even at 10+am..
haiz..
i was mentally and physically tired..
mentally tired is due to the presentation..
which make mi stress n cant slp..
as for physcially tired is coz i went running on wed..
then till todae..
my muscle is still aching..
my first run in australia..
cant realli rmb when was the last time i realli did a run..
i think is in jan during llab 10 training..
the run was not bad..
but still need to jiayou..
coz i cant realli run now le..
become more n more fat =x

anyway..
i'm still very tired...
aft my almost 24 hours of sleep =x
i wake up at around 12 just now..
haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home