Monday, November 12, 2007

.......................................

the tv is showing "The Longest Yard" now.. memories come back again.. but i noe i will be able to get thru' it de.. is a nice show.. being intro by some1 but i noe i will be able to forget everything abt that some1.. nth abt him will appear in my mind.. mayb onli good things like i learn something new or see some nice show.. but i noe i will get his out of my mind.. soon.. n maybe forever.. i wun force myself to go n forget everything.. coz the more i wanna forget something.. the harder i try to forget something.. then things will keep appearing in my mind.. again n again.. something i tot i can dun need to bring out again but now come back to my mind.. again n again.. haiz.. ok.. dun try so hard to forget.. just let go slowly.. soon i noe i will forget de..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home