Tuesday, November 06, 2007

FAIL FAIL FAIL

2 down.. 2 more to go.. haha.. everytime exam ppl will use tis sentence.. X down, Y more to go.. haha.. i'm so tired.. just now i did a stunt.. i told my father that i might fail the 1st paper.. i dunno y i didn't sae i WILL fail the 1st paper.. i very scared.. haiz.. but then like wat my friend say.. he say i should tell my parent at least let them noe lorz.. have some mental preparation just in case anything realli happen.. haiz.. i oso dunno fail le will how.. realli scared n disappointed in myself.. haiz.. i guess i'm just useless la.. haiz.. realli is will fail de.. i dunno how to face the others.. the 1st time i felt the feeling of exam is when i got my GCE 'O' Level result.. i fail my english.. haiz.. mayb i'm just useless but i never realise that.. always think that i'm still ok.. fail fail fail..

i'm going thru' the stage of "FAIL FAIL FAIL" phase in my life now is it? i have a failed relationship which i thought everything goes well.. i have a failed future which i though it will be fine with u.. i have a failed future coz i'm a FAILURE.. haiz.. too stupid to think rationally.. too stupid le.. why m i doing here.. from the start i should agree that i'm stupid.. at least i no need fight n fight.. so when i fail i can just sae "coz i'm stupid lorz" haiz... excuses excuses.. haiz.. i dunno la.. my mood my feeling my emotions.. everything is going up n down.. i dunno can handle for how long.. i got to handle a failed relationship which i noe i will take very long to get out of it.. i haf to handle tis "failing" exam thingy .. 1 after another.. i dunno how.. everything come n come.. it come bcoz of 1 reason.. i dunno how to handle things.. if i'm able to take it n handle my relationship well i no need to go thru' all tis.. haiz.. i dunno how mani more thingy to go.. haiz.. i'm tired le..


4 days to 3rd paper. 9 days to last exam paper.
12 more days of toughness n pains here... how long more can i endure tis pains? hAiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home