Monday, November 12, 2007

IDEAL CASE : I PASS MY EXAM ! ! !

haiz... haiz... went to meet my lecturer today.. i think my body is getting weaker n weaker each day.. walk from home to sch but today i walk quite fast but then i feel so tired n out of breathe.. then when i reach the office n wanna call up to my lecturer de office with the phone.. i feel so giddy n my head is spinning n is like going to burst.. i look for her name in the list but suddenly everything in front of mi is black n one.. at 1 point of time i reali feel like fainting n wanna vomit le.. then i faster took out 1 sweet while waiting for my lecturer to come down.. luckily i got the Warhead sour sweet in my bag.. this realli help mi in stopping the "wanna vomit" feeling.. haiz.. wat wrong with mi ar... my hand n leg de skin oso keep peeling of.. chinese is call wat 脱皮.. 10 fingers.. onli 1 finger is ok.. my leg oso.. peel n peel n peel.. moisturizer like got no use lehz.. haiz.. dunno la.. getting weaker n weaker.. cannot.. i must get stronger.. i wanna play netball.. but then now i open bottle oso got no strength.. carry 7 plate oso feel very weak n feel the plate very heavy.. no no.. cannot like tis manx.. must jiayou n train back... must be back the strong n violent yenwei =x n out to kill opponents on the court =) heez.. if i go back SG my "illness" of skin peeling n peeling continue must go see doctor le.. my palm my fingers my feet my toes.. haiyo.. wat wrong with this "yenwei" sia.. ok.. must get back the old "yenwei".. cheerful smiling crapping joking lame-ing.. ok that is wat i can think to decribe myself to others.. haha.. or maybe violent not gentle loud-speaker etc. haha..

ok.. back to my lecturer de topic.. ok.. duno is bad news or good news or mayb is no outcome.. haiz.. yesterday i check the academic calendar then i realise the enrollment date for summer semester is over le.. so i dun haf the choice of doing summer to earn the credit unit le.. so i'm just left with sup. paper de option. but then.. i need to at least get grade 3 in order to be able to do sup. paper but i oso scare i might not be able to do it. somemore i prefer do summer semester realli than sup. paper coz i dun need to study for exam again n if i take sup. paper most is grade 4 which is just pass n nth more le.. haiz.. so i might not be able to do sup. paper oso. so how.. no need continue to study le.. but then the IDEAL IDEAL case is i pass this module.. but then the prac is still not back.. haiz.. so duno how i do for prac n will that b able to put up my result..

my lecturer (Dr. Joanne Blanchfield) took out my exam paper to see see.. i onli score 7 marks for Craig William part which is the part that i duno i realli nv study or even i study my mind is blank for his part. i saw some1 else with 40++ points.. haiz.. imagine aft 1 lecturer mark le i onli got 7/120 marks =x haiz.. i need alot alot more marks frm Joanne Blanchfield & Mary Garson de part.. best is i can get a total of 50 marks for the 2 of their parts then there will be chance i pass but that might nt be the case.. coz i noe how much i do nia.. haiz.. the worse thingy is that Mary Garson is not around.. she is onli back on monday to mark the paper.. haiz.. i oso duno la.. anyway sup. paper de date is between 21-23 Jan.. so if i need to do sup. paper.. i will be spending Chinese New Year alone in Australia.. haiz.. why did i pay such a great stake.. haiz.. cant blame anyone.. is i weak cant stand up faster enough to prepare enough for exam..

dunno la.. everything in my life is change.. the past lead to the mi now.. the past make mistakes the past haf regrets.. but there is nothing i can do to erase the mistakes erase the regrets.. so watever mistakes watever regrets just keep inside.. (somethings are better to be left unknown - 1 of my "brother" sae that to mi) so wat i can do now is onli work hard.. work hard for my new future.. although my future is kind of affected by this stupid exam.. but then best is i dun fail.. i dun wanna suffer alone here longer n bcoz of some1 who dun bother abt mi n treat mi so heartlessly.. every1 tell mi everything u sae n did show how far n how much u wanna get mi out of ur life.. u n her spent time together so happily n i'm here suffering alone by myself.. suffer for a guy like u who can just love her so fast n get mi out of ur life so heartlessly n cruelly throw mi in this island by myself to suffer in pains.. hmm... ok.. erase all the memories.. erase all the memories since 6th April 2006.. erase all memories that we shared in singapore in australia.. erase all memories on night safari.. erase all memories on sakae sushi for valentine day.. erase all memories for cookies baking.. erase all memories on small gift cards n album making.. erase all the memories.. erase everything. erase gold coast de memories.. erase all the pains i go thru' erase all the suffering.. erase everything.. delete n delete.. delete every memories we shared since we r together.. reformat my memories back to the days before i meet u the day we get together.. nothing bad haf happen to mi... yes.. so jiayou jiayou.. 1 more paper to go.. GAMBATE..! 为了我自己 加油 ! ! !

IDEAL CASE : I PASS MY CHEM 2041 EXAMINATION PAPER just pass is also good enough =) rather than fail rite =x
*people who care for mi who treat mi as friend n feel that i'm important =) please PRAY for me ^_^ heez.. *PRAY PRAY PRAY*


3 days to last exam paper.
6 more days of toughness n pains here... how long more can i endure tis pains? hAiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home