Friday, November 16, 2007

exam is finally over.. but i dun feel good.. i feeling weak.. my hand skin is peeling more n more n the area is getting bigger n bigger.. my emotions n mood is going up n down.. i noe tis continue is not good for my health.. i realli need a doctor soon.. when i get back SG.. i need to go do some check up.. my stomach feeling on n off pain again.. could it be gastric.. i duno.. dun feel like.. sometime feel like vomiting.. but duno wat is the reason.. aft i bath i feel like vomiting.. wat wrong.. although is not always like tis but it happens quite a no. of time le.. haiz.. wat wrong wat wrong.. haiz.. does emotions n mood affect everything.. including ur health ur body conditions.. haiz.. i duno.. i need sweet n sweets to help mi.. i cant depend on any1.. no 1.. onli depend on myself n i can help myself.. mayb a doctor will help alot.. n hope he/she will help alot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home