Tuesday, November 27, 2007

aimless n lifeless..

feeling very sick now.. should i go n see doctor.. see doctor wat should i sae.. sae i took 11 panadol pills.. i guess the 1st thing he will suggest is ask mi go to hospital n check on my health n my liver.. guess i shouldnt go see doctor ba.. but sore throat fever wanna vomit.. all tis shouldnt be caused by wat i did yesterdae nite ba.. i duno wat to do le.. i'm suppose to treasure my life.. but i guess i'm trying to destroy my life with every single things that i'm doing.. aimless lifeless..

i should start afresh start anew.. forget everything.. but i dun think anyone could forget everything.. i noe i wun forget but i noe i should realli move on le.. is realli tough n difficult.. i'm struggling in between to live or not to live.. i could feel the blood n taste the blood in my throat right now.. i dun wanna go out at all.. i dun feel like going to see anyone including doctor.. i'm just staying in my room the whole day.. i dunno wat to do or where to go.. i dunno wat to do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home