Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ALLERGY ! ! ! but to wat ??

i see doctor le.. haiz... bad new.. haiz.. the 1st thing i show the doctor my hands the 1st thingy he sae is "tis is not normally dryness on hand" then the next moment he sae "tis is allergy" then he ask mi m i allergy to anything.. hmm.. i tell him i just come back from australia then he sae "like that even worse.. cant find out wat is the cause for tis.." haiz.. then the next moment i show him my feet then he sae is allergy that caused all tis de.. that mean 3-4 wks ago i already got tis allergy le.. so tis drag for so long le.. haiz.. i already passed the stage where i feel itchy-ness.. i remember when i was studying for exam i keep scratching my hands n feet.. but then i haf to find out wat cause tis allergy.. the doctor sae "might be caused by some chemicals, food or drug or that household product" but then wat i cfm is not household product ba.. if so it should be onli my hand haf tis allergy that cause my skin to peel off.. but my feet is also like tis too.. it seriously till now my fingers tip is numbness.. can feel the finger stiff n thick.. no finger prints liao =( haiz.. then my fingers are all red.. my palm got red patches n alot alot of skin peeling.. haiz.. 1st time i got tis kind of thingy.. 1st time i noe i'm allergy to something.. that mean 3-4 weeks ago something happened that cause tis "reaction" in my body that caused my hands n feet to haf tis kind conditions... haiz.. duno la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home