Monday, November 05, 2007

THANKS.. I'M FAILING... HAIZ..

just finish my 1st paper today.. is Organic Chemistry.. but i got BAD NEW.. i'm FAILING le.. although the paper is like past yr paper.. but i DUNNO HOW TO DO.. MY MIND IS BLANK... i left alot of blanks.. i left alomost half nv do... i REALLI CANT THINK OF ANYTHING.. thanks for the SURPRISE that whoever gave mi.. tis surprise u gave mi now causing mi to bring another "SURPRISE" to my life liao.. i realli going to fail tis paper le.. i need a pass to PASS this paper.. but i see my paper.. I DID LESS THAN HALF OF THE PAPER.. OR SHOULD SAE.. I ONLI NOE HALF OF IT & THAT INCLUDE SOME WHICH I ANYHOW DO.. how to PASS THIS MODULE.. haiz.. xiaoying was saying is ok coz is like past yr paper.. but.. i realli CANT do.. how.. i'm failing le.. CONFIRM FAIL de.. Like someone mother sae.. i'm going to fail my exam de.. YA... NOW I'M GOING TO FAIL MY EXAM LE.. THANKS TO ALL THE "SURPRISE" THAT U GAVE MI.. U REALLI DESTROY MY FUTURE LE.. i FAIL THIS PAPER MEANS I NO NEED TO CONTINUE STUDY LE.. and NOW.. i'm FAILING.. i WUN PASS THAT PAPER de..

HOW...i REALLI FAILING LE.. u realli DESTROY Mi.. destroy totally le.. YOU NOT ONLI DESTROY MI FOR TIS FEW WEEKS.. U DESTROY THE REST OF MY LIFE.. IS MY FUTURE THAT U DESTROY.. IT SEEMS LIKE NOTHING TO U BA.. BUT THANKS AR.. I'M REALLI NO FUTURE LE.. i dunno how to tell my parents le.. i realli wun make it thru' tis le.. all my suffer haf been wasted.. if i realli pass tis module.. i realli must take the lecturer n the staff le.. there is almost ZERO CHANCE that i will pass tis paper le.. how.. i realli very scared n very lost now.. i'm too hopeless le.. how.. nothing can be done le.. u realli destroy mi totally le.. now i realli must go n die le.. not bcoz of u.. is bcoz of mi.. but is cause by u indirectly.. u reali drag my life down.. haha.. should i thank you for all this.. not onli wan mi to stand up from the decision u made.. now i need to get out of tis.. haha.. u realli too good to mi liao.. wan mi to stand up be strong is oso not use tis kind of method.. realli is a big stake in my life.. TOO BIG LE.. haiz.. wat to do.. i cant blame anyone cant blame u for tis.. i'm the cause for all this.. i fail exam i didn't do well is also i choose de.. is i choose tis path le.. is sound so nice.. haha.. aiya.. watever liao.. i fail le oso nth to do with u.. u oso wun feel guitly or wat.. is i too stupid le.. end up my life become like tis.. haiz.. i fail is also i caused it myself de.. for being too weak n take too long to heal or recover even until now there isn't much recovery.. haiz.. stop being WEAK.. faster study for the other modules even though is realli failing that ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.. haiz.. i gave away my future for a guy that i love so deeply but hurt mi so deeply.. haha.. realli is a joke.. always thought tis guy is different will go thru' thick n thin with mi just like wat i wanna go thru' with him.. but then.. now i'm the one suffering here with NO MORE FUTURE.. who to blame.. BLAME MYSELF ba.. haiz..


1 days to 2nd paper. 5 days to 3rd paper. 10 days to last exam paper.
13 more days of toughness n pains here... how long more can i endure tis pains? hAiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home