Friday, January 20, 2012

my day: suddenly fell sick at work with running nose and felt of sore throat. ended work, the running nose was still so stubborn. went lesson, didn't feel better. after lesson went to see doctor at 9pm. then dinner at 9.30pm. fetch sister but went the wrong only, finally got home just before 11pm, realise wallet missing!! called and rushed down to get my wallet and reach home 12.10am.. i'm really sick.

what a day when u are already felt so miserable with the sore throat (doctor see and straight away say "喉嚨在發大炎".. then she gave me fever, flu, sore throat and cough.. MC for tmr.. my nose is so red now and i use tissue till i think the nose already 脫皮.. abrasion..

this is the first time i really lost my wallet and i only realise it aft an hour.. feeling sick and then realise wallet missing at 11pm. when i tot i could rest already. what a way to keep my awake.. and with this suddenly fall-in in office when in the morning i was alright only 9+ am.. this thing just hit on me.. damn..

passed him the gift -Solvil et Titus watch. like it quite alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home