Thursday, January 12, 2012

please blog something abt my life this week.
School officially started on Tues. 2 modules, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
this week lessons ended early as is just an introduction for the week. but soon, i wil be loaded with assignments and stuff.

wed went for dental appt. this time, the dentist suggested to me to try to cut my gum higher as my smile are so gummy. so she say tried it first see if i like anot, before my teeth are done, she will do it again for me at no extra charges. got a very long needle for the injection (she inject at 4 locations) which is so so painful that i cant hold my tears. then she use this device which will give a burning smell. and really, my teeth look much bigger now. but the 4 spot injections just made me kind of scared to cut the gum after my whole process of braces is done.. damn.. why am i that weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home