Sunday, October 23, 2011

i shall go queensway for some shopping tmr.. maybe will just be window shopping.. let's see what i can get from there.. looking for a new beach volleyball.. it has been long since i go shopping and on my own.. i will be fine =) i know i will...

back to those time, independent.. bought a Groupon voucher for 4 x 2 hours (weekly) lesson @ $29 only. got that and will start a basic korean lesson this thurs at bugis.. never tell much people.. guess i'm getting back to my old self soon le.. do thing alone and never ask or tell anyone until things are confirm.. i guess i am meant to be a loner since i'm able to do things alone and dont discuss stuff with ppl.. is my hidden character within me?? ohh well, i attended short courses alone and stuff, so i believe this time i will be fine too.. although maybe will feel something is missing from my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home